STEP 1: PLAN
Set Your Study Regimen. Everyone possesses the ability to dedicate a portion of their time each day or week to a personal study regimen. Some people, like yourself, are better at setting up an actionable plan and schedule that will become the basis for their regimen.
Master Yang believes that better life-long study habits of his core materials in the discipline area of Tai Chi leads to better skills to solve lifetime problems, greater longevity and a lifetime of insightful wisdom, which will permeate your thinking. Inside The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath, Dr. Yang provides a sample study regimen that you'll use to set aside time and create your own study schedule.
STEP 2: CHOOSE
Establish Your Study List. Master Yang provides all of the Tai Chi materials in this suggested pathway of study. With 27 separate Tai Chi study resources arriving to you inside The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath the temptation will be to just dive in to everything upon logging in. Instead Master Yang suggests that you methodically study the books and video resources in the order provided inside the program guidelines.
STEP 3: PROGRESS
Taking On The Mind of The Master, Himself, Requires Dedication. Make a pledge to yourself to go through all of the program materials in The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath within a year! Like most of Master Yang's students at the YMAA Retreat Center, you'll undertake this year of study for the true joy and fulfillment of its accomplishment.
However, most say that it's that quiet abiding feeling of continually being guided by Master Yang's words that keeps them moving forward. In a few weeks you'll begin to realize that instead of making gains in your comprehension of Master Yang's deepest Tai Chi principles, incrementally, you'll find yourself growing your understanding exponentially. This comes from your immersion into Tai Chi through the mind of the Master. This is a long-forgotten and little-known phenomena of the ancient masters. This unique bonding experience between Master Yang (your mentor) and yourself (his student) is one we have attempted to recapture inside the The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath program.
Why just add to your insights—when you'll multiply them—with your commitment to using the the notepaper in the leatherette padfolio we've provided in The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath for you to take copious notes. You'll take bullet point notes of your biggest breakthroughs in your understanding. With Master Yang's insightful time-dating notation method you'll find faster ways to action-taking and get steady forward moving results.
You'll delve deeply into The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath with your own timing and schedule. As you proceed, you'll notate the many ways you'll apply your fresh insights to your life, your Tai Chi practice... your art. You'll review your notes during your private daily or weekly study session (your choice)... and as you do... your depth of insights will multiply within you just as Master Yang's knowledge and wisdom has multiplied over decades of studying the original language of the ancient Chinese masters.
You're Sensing It's Time To GO DEEPER,
Specifically Into The Theory and Practice Of Tai Chi,
With This Subject As Your Sole Focus
By Consistently Studying Just The Specific Tai Chi Volumes Provided In The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program, You'll Effortlessly Attain a Deep-Level Of Mastery, Meaning and Discovery For Your Own Tai Chi Practice... and This Will Flow Over In Your Thinking and Become Part Of A Life-Fulfilling Experience For You!
By committing to a regular study time that you set aside, where you'll allow yourself the expanded headspace and time to delve deeply into the mind of Master Yang through the pathways of study focusing solely on Tai Chi... You'll experience more than you ever have at any point in your life, including:
- The Making of the Master: As you use your suggested study-path guides to read and watch each of the materials inside the program, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of how Master Yang's perspective on the subject of Tai Chi has been formed. You'll experience a most comprehensive presentation of the ancient Chinese theories of Tai Chi from his decades-long perspective of over 27 published works you'll uncover, and much more...
- As you delve deeper into The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program you'll discover the little-known tai chi secrets you've been unknowingly missing for years. You'll study timeless principled almost mystical precepts derived from the Yang lineage, that you'll use for life once you take time to understand them, and much more...
- You'll absorb deep insights from many styles, including the Wu, Li and Yang Styles of Tai Chi. You'll be amazed by the diversity of Master Yang's translations from the Chinese Classics across the volumes as you dive deeply into The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program. And even more... you'll find overflowing excerpts, commentary, with profoundly simple insights of Master Yang -- shared with his seasoned with wisdom, and much more...
- Journey with Master Yang through Bodhidharma's (Da Mo) and Lao Tzu's timeless classics -- considered the key to enlightenment and long-lasting youth -- through his analysis of Buddhist and Taoist documents, and much more...
- With this set of 27 volumes Master Yang's Taijiquan Theory, practice concepts and applications you'll have in your hands forever the widest spectrum and deepest dive available in the the world of study materials ever made available to the public. This truly is most comprehensive Taijiquan study you will undertake in your lifetime. Master Yang will personally take you into the deepest understanding where you'll experience timeless generational legacy Taijiquan principles of ancient Chinese Masters, and much more...
This Completely Curated Collection of Theoretical and Applied Tai Chi Puts Master Yang's Favorite Hand-Selected Tai Chi Products in One Place For You -- And At One Amazingly Rare Price For YOU -- BUT ONLY For a Very Limited Time!
This will be the only time in the history of YMAA Publication Center you will receive 27 separate study resources Master Yang has hand-selected for you to include in your course of suggested study in the art of Tai Chi. This is the first time Master Yang has provided suggested study-path guidelines focused, specifically and intensely on the Tai Chi pathways of study.
Most importantly, please know that the The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program is considered one of our elite legacy programs. So this is a special moment to obtain your copy of the FULL Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program while all items are currently packaged together.
Many of The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program Individual Library Materials Are ONLY Available Right Now at YMAA.com as Individually Available Products
Our team at YMAA Publication Center has meticulously curated and catalogued over 35 years of classic, modern, up-to-date materials in The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program, developed by Master Yang on the sole subject of Tai Chi. We've even gathered and placed into The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program key classic materials that are exclusive to the YMAA Product catalogue.
How Immersing Yourself Fully in the Tai Chi Studypath Principles of
Master Yang Brings You More Success In Your Practice, Effortlessly...
Who Is This For?
- Successful Tai Chi Practitioners, or Martial Artists Who Want to Be Mentored By Master Yang, Himself - This experience will take you beyond “self-validation” to “life mastery and competence” and an instant and continual source of skill-sharpening, a kind of “mind inside the master,” a deep ‘inner-game’ study of Master Yang's Timeless Theoretical and Practical Tai Chi Principles.
- Newcomers Looking to Accelerate Their Progress - Skip decades of trial and error in isolation. Avoid painful mistakes, and the costly “rookie moves” those who go it alone always make. Since early on Master Yang already made all the mistakes, you can learn from him, so you don't make them too.
- Anyone Who Wants to Train Others in Tai Chi One-on-One, or Boost an Existing Dojo—with an Unfair Advantage. -You already know how hard it can be to stand out from the sea of copycats. The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program lets you "steal the art" of Master Yang and gives you an “unfair advantage” if instruction or clients are a part of what you do.
- Loyalists of Master Yang - Maybe you've walked through a few sessions with Master Yang in one of his products or programs in the past, and the idea of delving into the mind of the Master on the subject of Tai Chi already appeals to you.
If so, The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath could be the perect answer for you.
- Successful People Who Want to Fully Learn the Inner-Game of Tai Chi From Master Yang -Whether it was energy regulation, your ability to harness martial power, or simply learning internal/external styles that first attracted you, most people, return to master Yang to learn the inner game secrets of a real world master. He meditates daily on his mountain in Miranda, CA at the YMAA Retreat Center, where he trains modern day warriors in martial arts. Dr. Yang is one of the last true masters of out time. Throughout this program you will find life answers to questions you are asking and many you haven't thought to ask yet. You'll get profound inner-stimulation about, life, health, longevity, the Dao, and perhaps have a stronger awareness about what comes after your life on earth.
- Questioners Are Sought - The person who questions much is the one Master Yang welcomes first. When successful martials artists ask questions of their master, they grow in incomprehensible ways. Master Yang helps you articulate the questions you have now with greater clearly. You'll discover more questions you've not been asking, but are happy to ponder. And Master Yang provides profound, wise and detailed answers from his science-based background -- a PHD in engineering and over 50 years of the study of Traditional Chinese Martial Arts.
YOU'LL RECEIVE THIS EXCLUSIVE MASTERY TOOL
You'll Receive Two Suggested Studypath Tai Chi Guides. Your first studypath will be Tai Chi Classics and Theory. Your second studypath will be Traditional Tai Chi Practice. Master Yang provides all of the materials you'll need for each suggested Tai Chi studypath in the program for you to select from his suggested pathways of study.
With 27 separate study resources arriving to you inside The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program the temptation will be to just dive in to everything upon login.
Instead Master Yang suggests that you methodically study the books and video resources with your specific purpose from each of Master Yang's two suggested Tai Chi Studypath Guides, provided inside the program.
The study-path guides are invaluable and not for sale, valued at: $75.
FULL ONLINE ACCESS • INSTANTLY UPON ENROLLMENT
The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program. Master Yang and YMAA Publication Center are over-delivering a treasure-trove of ALL of the Materials, Videos, and Exclusive Bonuses, and for many we are reaching deep into the YMAA Publication Center Vault to deliver them to you... in order to provide extras that are otherwise unavailable to the public—but not to you.
The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program includes digital copies of ALL of Dr. Yang’s all-time bestselling instructional Tai Chi Videos and ALL of Dr. Yang’s Tai Chi eBook titles, for a total of 27 unique grounding material items delivered to your computer (Includes Online Access through The YMAA Publications Center Online Education Portal!)
The value of this array of materials The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program with all bonuses is $976, when purchased separately.
When You Order Today, You Also Get These
FREE Bonus Gifts, With
The Master Yang Tai Chi Studypath Program,
All Together Worth $976
TRY IT BELOW TODAY FOR ONLY $56
And Then There’s the Curiously Simple, Completely Unconditional, Hassle-Free, No-Questions Ever Asked, 100% Money Back Guarantee
More than a mere Guarantee, it’s my personal promise. Take a full 30 days and work your way through all the elements of the program. Consume fully and vigorously the two unique Tai Chi Studypath guides, go through all of the 27 separate study resources you like, fully binge-read and enjoy all 594 pages of the The Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretation online edition book you’ll receive and use Master Yang’s principles to in your personal study regimen.
If you do not experience the most stunningly comprehensive presentation of the ancient Chinese theories of Tai Chi and gain an in-depth understanding from Master Yang’s decades-long perspective legacy collection of 27 published works on the subject of Tai Chi, simply ask for a refund.
We will promptly send you 100% of your money back, with no hassle, and we will still be friends. I take all the risk… and you take no risk at all.
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ALL STUDY MATERIALS IN